Friday, January 13, 2017

Dinner & A Movie..

Hey Everyone!! Candace here from Candi O. Designs and it's my day to post over on the SVG Cut Club Blog.  I'm showcasing a title from the January Club Bundle ~ Dinner & A Movie.
Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner and January's bundle is all about Love....I wanted to make a card with this title to give my Hubby.  I used the Gift Card Slider Base Card file so I could add a gift card inside and decorated the outside of the card with the title and some other goodies!!

Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Sweet Things
Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

dewisari said...

ayo bagi yg suka maen judi ayam on line
di bolavita tempat nya banyak sekali bonus2 menarik
dan game2 on line terlengakap se indonesia
dengan pelayanan 24 jam yg sangat ramah
tarung ayam bangkok

ayo segera daftar dan buktikan sendiri
info lbh lanjut:

WA: +62812-2222-995