Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Easter Treats

Hey everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing Easter Themed projects I created using lots of JB goodies!!
I had so much fun taking Easter Candies/Chocolates that I bought and creating cute treats with them!!  Easter is early this year, end of March, so I wanted to be ready!!


 Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Bunnyville
Copics, Twine and Jelly Bean Enamel Dots


 Products Used:
Paper: Echo Park Paper ~ Spring 6x6 paper pad
Copics, Twine and Enamel Dots

 Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Hello Sunshine
Ribbon, Twine, Button and Enamel Dots


Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Bunnyville
Ribbon, Twine and Enamel Dots

 To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
I hope you liked my projects and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day!