Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Theme Park Candies

Hey everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing a couple of projects I made using the Monthly Spotlight Stamp Set ~ Theme Park Candies.

Oh my this set has so many possibilities!!!  You can use it for documenting your trip to any theme park, use in your planners like the big trend now or as simple as I did with my 2 projects!!

On my card, I used the ice cream cone and popsicle stamps as a background ~ kind of like making your own pattern paper. 

Products Used:
Paper: Carta Bella ~ Cool Summer
Twine, Copics and Gems

Next up, I used the movie theme stamps to decorate this gift card holder ~ so fun!!


Products Used:
Paper: Simple Stories ~ Say Cheese
Twine, Copics, Sequins and Gems

I hope you all liked my projects for today and don't forget to get 
your own Theme Park Candies Stamp Set at a great price this month! 

No comments: