Tuesday, September 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Challenge

Hi Everyone!  Starting today, there is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files!!  Challenge is "Anything Fall!" 
I love fall with all the beautiful colors and paper and embellishments!!!  I knew I had to make a layout using these goodies!!!  The title is brand new at SVG Cutting Files store today ~ Piles of Smiles


Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Piles of Smiles and Fall is in the Air
Jaded Blossom: Label Dies
Paper: Echo Park Paper ~ The Story of Fall
Enamel Dots

You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is October 14th...Have FUN!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

you do the most awesome layouts Im soooo jealous !

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Love your layout!! You always blow me away with your work!!