Monday, August 10, 2015

Back to School!

Hi everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Digi My World.  Today I'm showing you four projects I made using a couple of Digi My World files: Kawaii School (Quick Pages) and Kawaii School
With Back to School approaching quickly (actually my daughter started today!) I was inspired to make school themed items.  

First Up, I made a 6x6 scrapbook page using both files: Kawaii School (Quick Pages) and Kawaii School ~ the pages can be used digitally (and you can make whatever size you want - awesome!!), but I love to play with product and made this page more dimensional by adding additional layers to it. The Kawaii School is so cute already but I'm in love with the "glasses" from SVG Cutting Files, that I had to cut them out and glue to these files!!

Next, I picked up these adorable little micro binders at Staples and decorated with the cute pencil from Kawaii School ~ love that I can make him any size! 

Lastly, I made a couple of cards using Kawaii School file and as you can see had to add those adorable glasses again......

Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Kawaii Nerdy School
Paper: Bella Blvd. ~ Star Student
Twine, Enamel Dots and Buttons
Copics

Be sure to join us over at our NEW Facebook FAN page! It's a place for you to share your projects made with DMW images.  Come and join in the fun and be on the look out for freebies and contests!!

Thanks for checking out my projects today!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Everything turned out AWESOME!! You've been a Busy lady!!! LOVE your projects! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

hello, I am so making these my granddaughter mia just started kindergarten and I so see us making this for her teacher..