Monday, July 27, 2015

Bubbles!

Hi everyone!  It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Digi My World.  Today I'm showing you two projects I made using the adorable file: Bubbles (Girl)
Who doesn't love to blow some bubbles!!

Made a card with this girl as I thought the large bubble she was blowing made a great space for a sentiment.
 Products Used:
Digi My World: Bubbles (girl)
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Sunkissed 6x6 paper pad
Twine, enamel dot and copics


Adding a tag around a bottle of bubbles makes for a cute gift!
 Products Used:
Digi My World: Bubbles (girl)
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Sunkissed 6x6 paper pad
Twine, enamel dot and copics

Be sure to join us over at our NEW Facebook FAN page! It's a place for you to share your projects made with DMW images.  Come and join in the fun and be on the look out for freebies and contests!!

Thanks for checking out my projects today!

1 comment: