Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Orange You the Best!

Hi everyone! It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing a treat holder I made with the lollipop die ~ love this die and how universal it really is!  You can use it for many different projects, not just for lollipops!!

I placed a Kool-Aid drink package inside the die, folded up the front flap and decorated the front. I used the medium square die from the Card Mat Dies for the pattern paper front and then to keep this closed, I wrapped twine around the top. Love this die as a pocket treat!!
 To "plug up" the hole so to speak at the back of the lollipop die, I used the circle tag from Mini Tag Dies 2, stamped with the circle "thank you" from Birthday Candies 2 and stuck it on ~ voila!!
Products Used:
Jaded Blossom: Lollipop Die
Peachy Keen Stamps: Kawaii Face Assortment
Orange Cut: Silhouette Online Store
Paper: Jillibean Soup and Bo Bunny
Mini Clothes pin, Twine, Enamel dots and sequin

I hope I've inspired you with some of  Jaded Blossoms goodies!!!  Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super fun pocket!Your orange is so cute and love the gingham papers!
Cute, cute!

Melissa said...

Awesome idea and so very cute!

Kim H said...

Candace ~ oh what a FUN and CLEVER idea!! might have to borrow this idea! Have a great day!

TwoBears Crafting said...

That is so cute!

Migdalia said...

Way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so so cute!