Sunday, April 5, 2015

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge ~ Favorite Stamp Set

Happy Sunday!  Today is a new challenge with Jaded Blossom and the theme is "Use your Favorite Stamp Set!  To be honest, I love all of Jaded Blossom's stamp sets so it was hard to pick one!!  I decided to go with "Berrylicious" as the sayings on this set are just too cute!  


Here is my project:

I needed to make an anniversary card for my hubby this month so using this set was perfect with the exact sentiment to make an anniversary card!  Hope he likes....

Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Kawaii Fruit - Pears
Paper: Echo Park Paper ~ Made from Scratch
Twine and Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for checking out my project today! Make sure to head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team created.

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Too darn cute!!
Happy Easter,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Crystal said...

SUper cute card! I love this set too!