Monday, October 13, 2014

Made in Minutes

It's Made in Minutes over on the My Creative Time Blog.  Our challenge is to design something that is "made in minutes" ~ with the products offered by My Creative Time, it's super fun and easy to do!! 
This card took me about 20 minutes to complete.  The new rectangular shaped dies really make it easy to whip up a card in no time!!

 Don't you just love the new leaf dies ~ I know I do!!
My Creative Time Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Paper: Bella Blvd. ~ Hello Autumn
Wood Dots and Sequins

For more "Made in Minutes"  inspiration, click here.

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh My What a beautiful Fall card I love it. Girl you sure did come up with lots of fabulous ideas using Miss Emma awesome goodies. YOU so ROCK!! I love it!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Very pretty card!

Jean Bullock said...

Well done. It would take me that long just to arrange the elements on the card, lol.

girlia said...

great card and design

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful arrangement on your card. Love the fall colors. The new dies and stamps are so fun and easy to use. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Candace ~ so beautiful! again you design and paper choices are amazing! I love them always! Fabulous as always!

jessica said...

Such a beautiful card Candace! LOVE that gorgeous paper!