Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Special Order

So the napkin holder I made for my parents last year for their RV was such a hit at one of the Winnebago Rallies they attended that my Mom asked me if I could make her some to give to their friends.  Well I finally got them done!! Come get your order Mom ~ lol!!!

  Love the banner I added to these holders from the new My Creative Time dies and stamps I have!
Products Used:
Paper: Simple Stories
Burlap Ribbon, wood button and twine
Clear Napkin Holders: Dollar Tree
Road Signs: Cricut cut ~ Street Signs Cartridge
RV: QuicKutz 2x2 die
My Creative Time: Vintage Stitched Label Dies

2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

These napkin holder are just TOO CUTE!!! LOVE them, AWESOME job!!!! :)

Kim H said...

Candace ~ Oh my word these are ADORABLE! How CLEVER of you to use that shape for this and oh the sentiment too! FABULOOUS job as always!