Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Today is Thrifty Thursday on My Creative Time Blog. The goal is to create a project using scraps/leftovers or a recycled item. 
I've had these stacks of post it notes on my desk for a long time now with the notion that "I will" make something with them!!  Well I finally did!!  I took scraps of papers from the Mom card I did last week, designed up an "easel fold" and created this cute little notepad.  I'm glad I waited to get my "mojo" going on this project as I'm pleased with the results!  I gave a few out to my friends at a luncheon and they loved them!  I think I'll do these as a "kit to go" to share my design.


My Creative Time Products:

Other Products Used:
Paper: Simple Stories & Echo Park Paper
Pearls & Gems: Mark Richards

For more Thrifty Thursday inspiration, click here.

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a clever and cute idea the papers are so pretty and love the pattern paper too....absolutely a great gift to receive everyone had to love them. TFS!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

These are gorgeous...LOVE!!!!

jessica said...

These are AWESOME!!!!! What a great project Candace!!!

Crafting Katie said...

These are awesome!!! I love this design, Candace!!!

Kim H said...

Oh Candace ~ these are so CUTE and FUN! I LOVE that you made them an easel!! CLEVER idea and YAY for finally use them! I need to make these sometimes!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are adorable Candace!!

Crafty Moni said...

How awesome! How did you make the easel base? I love this idea:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.