Friday, May 9, 2014

Party Girl

Playing with one of the newest Doll Stamps by Prima ~ they are too cute!!  This particular one "Party Girl" is smaller than the rest and perfect for cards.  Thought this would be a cute card for my daughter who will soon be having a birthday!  Since I love sketches, I found a link from Seize the Sketch and decided to play along with their resent sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch from Seize the Sketch that I based my card off of.


Here is my card:

Products Used:
Prima Doll Stamp: Party Girl
Paper: Doodlebug Designs
My Creative Time: Stitched Party Dies
Ribbon, Button, Twine & Enamel Dot
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Kim H said...

Candace ~ Oh I LOVE it! I just love these dolls and I have yet to purchase them! The colors are so fun and paper piecing is AMAZING! Beautiful job!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute card! Love the colors and the cute doll:) I so want all of these pretty doll stamps. Your daughter is going to love her card:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

how fun! I love the way you used the banner die too!

Rose said...

super bright fun card :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!