Saturday, May 24, 2014

Birthday

I made this card and matching bag for my little neighbor that absolutely LOVES Spiderman!  I think this card turned out adorable and was so much fun to make!!
I originally cut out the Spiderman file too big for the card but he fit perfect on the plain blue bag!

The spiderweb pattern paper I had left over from Halloween projects was the best background to make this little Spiderman pop!
Products Used:
Paper: Pebbles ~ Halloween line
Cardstock: American Crafts
Twine and Sprinkles
Clear Embossing Powder
My Creative Time: Many Greetings
Spiderman Cut: Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon ~ Superheroes file

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so fun!! My daughter is a HUGE Spidey fan!!

Kim H said...

Oh this is TOTALLY CUTE and I bet he LOVED it!!!