Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Teacher Appreciation

It's Teacher Appreciation next week (May 5-9th) and I made these little stationary sets for my kids teachers this year.  I scored big time when I found these sets on clearance at Michael's last year and they even were the teachers favorite colors by luck!!  I removed the sticker on the front of the plastic case, covered with paper, embellished, added teacher names in vinyl and voila ~ perfect gift!!  Love when a good find comes to good use!!  I'll grade myself an A+ ~ lol!!
 Inside containers ~ other set is purple.
Products Used:
Paper & Stickers: Doodlebug Designs
Apple: Cricut cut
Vinyl: Silhouette
Ribbon and Sprinkles

3 comments:

Kim H said...

Candace ~ Okay these are so CUTE! I LOVE all the cuts and details but finding these on clearance ~ double bonus! They will LOVE these!!!

Crafting Katie said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE!!! I would love to receive one of these from a student! Fabulous decorating!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so adorable!! I bet the teachers love them!!