Friday, April 11, 2014

Anniversary

It's my Anniversary this weekend and was totally inspired by a card on Pinterest here to create.  The stamping technique with a die cut was right up my ally to try!! I cut half a heart from the pattern paper, lined it up on my card base and then stamped with the large polka dot heart from Puffy Hearts Stamp Set.  Love how it turned out and know Hubby will like it too!!  Used 2 different stamp sets by My Creative Time to get the "happy anniversary" that I liked.
Products Used:
Paper: Canvas Corp.
My Creative Time: Chocolate Greetings  (for "anniversary")
Hello Chickie!  (for "happy")
Twine

2 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is so adorable, Candace! I bet your hubby loved it! Happy anniversary!!!

Kim H said...

Candace ~ Oh I ADORE this card! LOVE the design and all the elements! I hope you both had a wonderful time and Happy belated Anniversary!!