Friday, February 7, 2014

Cards

Always needing a birthday card and the MCT Stitched Party Dies made it super easy to make!!  Love the "chalkboard" look.
Products used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye and Doodlebug
Cardstock and Chalkstalk
My Creative Time Product: Stitched Party Dies
Doodlebug Stickers and Sprinkles

My husband's godmother just had hip surgery so needed a Get Well Soon card to send her. Hope this brightens her day ~ a little corny but she'll enjoy it!!
Products used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye ~ Cut & Paste
My Creative Time Products: Vintage Stitched Labels Dies
Twine and Sprinkles
Medicine Bottle: Cameo (personally designed)
Peachy Keen Stamps: face

3 comments:

Kim H said...

Candace ~ both of your cards are just AMAZING! I LOVE the birthday one ~ too CUTE!! I am sure the get well one will cheer up your hubs godmother! That face is ADORBS!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute and fun!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job making a file for the get well. Super job on your cards.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com